Here you will find the quickstart download which includes all the of the prerequisite software [excluding Java] needed to install GridPort including CFT and GPIR.
- Ensure you have an appropriate installation of Java 1.4.2_xx version for your architecture.
- Set your JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to the root java installation directory.
- Untar or unzip the GridPort quickstart download.
- Change directories into the gridport-4-quickstart and run the install script by executing ./install.sh
- Once installation has been completed successfully open a browser and point to the GridPort portal at http://localhost:8080/gridsphere
To download an earlier version of the GridPort Toolkit, please browse the archive.